- Ensuring safe work practices is critical to success at Fer-Pal
- Diagnosing/repairing hydraulic and electrical systems on trucks, skid steers and backhoes.
- Adjusting / replacing/ repairing machinery, vehicles and equipment as required.
- Testing and ensuring successful completion of work.
- Documenting maintenance and repairs according to standard procedures.
- Maintaining flexibility and help the team meet its goals.
- Adhering to standard operating practices.
- Valid Truck and Coach and Automotive Service Technician Trade Certifications (310 T and 310 S, or 421 A preferred).
- Experience with Servicemaxx, CAT ET, Cummins Insite, and Hino is preferred.
- Strong ability to continuously learn to work on new equipment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive and deliver results under pressure.
- Ability to work well with and without direct supervision.
- Own transportation, valid driver’s license, and a good driving record.
Fer-Pal Company Mission:
FER-PAL would like to create a long term, sustainable, continuously growing, well managed business.
FER-PAL will remain the predominant player in pipe rehabilitation – now and in the future.
FER-PAL must create and sustain a culture that prizes safety, family, quality products, workmanship, innovation, high profitability, professionalism, great customer service.
While interest from all applicants is appreciated, we regret that we will only be able to contact qualified candidates.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Fer-Pal will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please advise us in your application.