Seasonal Restoration Technicians
Fer-Pal Infrastructure seeks to hire Seasonal Restoration Technicians with a minimum of 5 years experience working in the construction/restoration industry, including supervising crews of 3-10 people. Applicants with informal on-the-job experience are encouraged, and formal training in Construction Technology is considered an asset.
- Forming and Carpentry
- Placing and Finishing Concrete
- Surface Preparation
- Operating Equipment (Skid Steer)
- Traffic Management
- Ability to use various tools and equipment (e.g. Saw Cutters, quick-cut Saws)
- Driving and Trailering
- Participate in and complete all in-house training programs.
- Adhere to all safety policies and practices
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous outdoor trade-related experience
- Ideal candidate has previous work experience in landscaping, civil works, and/or construction
- Must hold a valid driver’s license accompanied by a clean motor vehicle record for the last 36 months. Preference given to AZ/DZ license holders
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions including standing, kneeling, bending, lifting, and operating hand tools and machinery on work sites with rough terrain
- Ability to effectively communicate with other team members and customers
- Flexibility and can adjust to changing priorities and work-related demands
- Demonstrated conscientiousness and dependability, can be relied upon to produce results
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Some travel outside the GTA may be required
Fer-Pal Infrastructure is an entrepreneurial leader in water-main rehabilitation services in North America. With a 30-year award-winning history of ensuring clean and safe water for municipalities in Canada and USA, Fer-Pal continues to grow rapidly as a result of our leading-edge team, innovative technology, and customer excellence. Once again, to keep pace with customer demand, Fer-Pal seeks to hire seasonal Restoration Technicians to report out of our North York office, and work in the GTA area and beyond.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team, and earn competitive hourly wages and additional rewards including employer paid health benefits, an RRSP contribution and matching program, overtime and per diems for travel, in-house training, and potential career advancement.
Fer-Pal Company Mission:
FER-PAL must create and sustain a culture that prizes safety, family, quality products, workmanship, innovation, high profitability, professionalism, great customer service.