The Project Coordinator assists with planning, execution, and finalization of water main rehabilitation projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes coordinating efforts of team members and third-party contractors in order to deliver projects according to plan.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Ensure delivery of projects in collaboration with senior management, field technicians, clients and contract compliance.
- Ensure field force effectiveness via on-site management and reporting tools.
- Assist with the development of project plans and associated communications documents.
- Proactively manage project dependencies, changes in project scope, identify potential issues, and devise contingency plans.
- Effectively manage and communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Recognize and develop business relationships critical to the success of the project.
- Conduct project debriefs, identify and report on successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Contribute to the development of best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Adherence to OSHA legislated guidelines and company safety policies.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required:
Must have minimum 2 years previous construction industry project experience.
Minimum two years of experience working in a trade–related environment (preferably outdoor trades).
Post-secondary education in related field.
Previous experience working on water industry, civil works, and/or CIPP projects preferred.
Demonstrated working knowledge of project management principles.
Proven organizational skills and detail orientation.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Previous success working in a highly collaborative team-based environment
While interest from all applicants is appreciated, we regret that we will only be able to contact qualified candidates.
To learn more about the Fer-Pal and our employees’ experience, please view our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCffDnkjn26EKAhXmGKoYnw
Fer-Pal Infrastructure is an entrepreneurial leader in water main rehabilitation services in North America. With a 30-year award-winning history of ensuring clean and safe water for municipalities in Canada and USA, Fer-Pal continues to grow rapidly as a result of our leading-edge team, innovative technology, and customer excellence.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and earn a competitive salary and additional rewards including health benefits, a 401k program, in-house training, and potential career advancement.