- Review and understand project plans and job requirements for equipment, materials, and installation.
- Communicate effectively and ongoing with crew members, Project Coordinator, and Office team.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all stakeholders including customers, municipality and community representatives, and subcontractors.
- Maintain reporting and documentation related to project status, vehicle and equipment maintenance, safety, and time tracking.
- Participate in and complete all in-house training programs.
- Adhere to all safety policies and practices
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous outdoor trade-related experience.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license accompanied by a clean motor vehicle record for the last 36 months. Preference given to AZ/DZ license holders.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions including standing, kneeling, bending, lifting, and operating hand tools and machinery on work sites with rough terrain.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other team members and customers.
- Flexibility and can adjust to changing priorities and work-related demands.
- Demonstrated conscientiousness and dependability, can be relied upon to produce results.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Ideal candidate has previous work experience in landscaping, civil works, and/or CCTV.
- Must be able to travel as Fer-Pal projects are across Canada.
Fer-Pal Company Mission:
FER-PAL must create and sustain a culture that prizes safety, family, quality products, workmanship, innovation, high profitability, professionalism, great customer service.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Fer-Pal will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please advise us in your application.